Monday, May 22, 2017

May 21, 2017 Frankston

Good morning people!

This week has been awesome. My companion is awesome. We actually get along super well. He is funny. Yes the work in the area has started slow, but it is picking up. Actually, I think these last three weeks have been the fastest 3 of my mission. I feel like the transfer just started, and it's halfway over.
So we are still just trying to figure out this area and trying to find people to teach, and it has been a bit of a struggle, but then we had a miracle! Sister Gray from the mission office called us one day and told us that we have 5 referrals from mormon.org of people that requested copies of the Book of Mormon. They were actually old, from February, but because of a hiccup in the system, they didn't get to us until now! So we went to them right away!

...THEY ACTUALLY WANTED THE BOOK OF MORMON!!! That was a very new thing for me. It was amazing. There were 3 of the 5 that are now investigators for us and really promising! So we are really excited about that.

That is mostly the news for this week. It has been a very fast week. I feel like I emailed two days ago, not a week ago. Time is going super fast. Oh I will be emailing on Wednesdays from now on! (Tuesday evenings for all you Americans) P day has been changed.

Shout outs: Shout out to Kathryn Spackman, Happy 20th! Shout out to Ashlyn Grange, congrats on your engagement! Shout out to Kanaue, because why not? And, last but not least, shout out to Brent Chappell, because this week I went to a public toilet, and someone had graffiti'd the name Brent all over the urinals.

Love you all!

Elder Chappell

No comments:

Post a Comment