Monday, June 26, 2017

June 26, 2017 Frankston

Well, this week has been awesome. 

Roger was baptized this week, Sorry I don't have photo's cause I left my camera in the car during the baptism, but another Elder took photos, so I should be able to send them next week. But anyway, Roger is 71 and in a wheelchair, so that was a big question mark for us, how are we gonna get him baptized? It all worked out smoothly though! He stood up and walked, with a lot of support down into the font. My companion and I, with another member in the ward were in the font with him. The member did the baptism, but we helped him back up and out. It was awesome!

Other than that, it's been a great week. Our bishop has told us about a couple of part member families that we are hoping to start working with soon. So we are excited for the future. 

I love you all!

Elder Chappell

No comments:

Post a Comment