Sunday, November 27, 2016

November 27, 2016 Werribee

Good morfternoon everybody! Even after all this time in Australia, it is still weird for me to think that the people I am emailing are receiving it a day before I send it. I always wanted to have time control super powers, and in a way I kind of do right now. Well, my words do anyway. 

This week was crazy! So one of the missionaries in our zone had to go home for a surgery, and so President Vidmar had to move some people around. Long story short, we now are in a trio (again), and we are covering 2.5 areas. So the new addition to the companionship is Elder Tawha! (the 'wh' is pronounced like and 'f', so it is like Tafa) He is from New Zealand, and he is the man. He is going to be finishing his mission on the 14th of December, so this won't be for too long. 

With all these transfers, nobody was left in the Geelong area in our zone, which was Elder Tawha's area, so now the three of us are covering both areas. A few of the days, we couldn't leave one area unattended, so we did some exchanges and they went to Geelong while I stayed in Werribee and went with a few different Elders. It was a bit crazy. 

Thanksgiving was just any other day, I actually didn't realize it was thanksgiving until the evening. So I drew a turkey in my planner, and that was my celebration! Woot! 

Happy Birthday Tyler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you are 10 years old. You were 8 when I left! How dare you get older without me there. I hope you had a great day, and I hope Superguy smashed everybody else.

MIRACLE TIME!!!!!!  Remember Anisa? She got baptized a few weeks ago. Well she has a family friend named Jeremy, who was at the baptism. Since then, he has been to church three times and was present at one lesson with Anisa, and he approached me in church yesterday and said he wants to be baptized! Woooooot!πŸŽΆπŸŽΉπŸŽΈπŸŽ·πŸŽ΅πŸ“’πŸ“£πŸ””πŸŽ»πŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸŽ›πŸŽ™πŸŽ†πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ  There is no date yet. Kiana will be baptized on Christmas Eve though! I forgot to mention that. She is Laura’s daughter, and she wants to be baptized with Anisa's son Sebastian, who is 8 years old. So that will be the 24th.


So that was my week!

I love you all and will see you in the future!

Be excellent to eachother.


Elder Chappell

No comments:

Post a Comment