Monday, September 7, 2015

September 7, 2015 Richland, WA (Flying to Australia today)

Goin' to the land down under!!

Well, as the subject line implies, I GOT MY VISA!!!!! GOING TO
AUSTRALIA BABY!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!

Ok I'll be honest, I am really going to miss Washington. My actual first
response to the news of getting my visa was, "Oh man I wanted one more
transfer!" But now I'm just super excited. So yeah I'm actually flying
out today. Right after I email I am going to the mission home, then
flying out! I will be flying into the future. I will leave on the 7th
then land on the 9th... whoa. My jet lag is gonna be legendary. Elder
Thorn got transferred to Pasco and will be training a new missionary.
He was a great trainer for me and I am so glad he was my companion.

So I made some great friends here.  I never expected this to happen
but after the mission, I'm gonna go visit Richland Washington! I loved
that one transfer so much. I can't wait until the next transfers
though ‘cause I know I'll love them more!

Hey everyone, check out the videos that the church has just released.
They are called 12 steps to change. They are about twelve different
people with addictions and how they recovered by relying on Jesus
Christ. We have been able to show someone one of these videos and they
just bring the Spirit so strong. Also check out the Mormon message
"I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go". That one is more positive and also
super spiritual. We use it in lessons we teach members.

Shout out to my man Colin Taggart going to Portugal on his mission!
What a legend.

Pictures:  So one day We were going out to proselyte and I got all the way to the car by the time that I realized that I was wearing my flip flops still. So that's this picture!  And Me with Braydon, and me with Braydon, Kendyl, and Brandee.

I love all of you! I'll send pictures of Kangaroos and Wallabies next week!
Love, Elder Chappell (Captain Australia)



No comments:

Post a Comment