Sunday, May 29, 2016

May 29, 2016 Melbourne

Gooooooooood morning sweet world!

So the big news I've got today (well big for me, but to all of you
back home, it doesn't really make much of a difference), is that I am
being transferred! Elder Chen and I are both being transferred out of
the city! So I got a call on Saturday night from President Maxwell,
and he asked me to be a zone leader. So I guess I'm gonna be a zone
leader! I am pretty nervous about that cause I don't know how to be a
zone leader, and I always really look up to my zl's, and I don't think
I can be as awesome as them! But I'll do my best. I actually don't
know where i will go yet, and I don't know who my companion will be.
Rumor has it that I'll be in Wangaratta zone, and I've never been
there, but I here it is all bush. We'll see!

So in my time in the city, around all of the Chinese missionaries, I
received the name, "Cha-Shuai" which is, being interpreted,
"Chappell-handsome". I am gonna miss the Chinese.

So this week we did a lot of finding and it was good! We found a lot
of potential investigators for the next missionaries. The musical "the
Book of Mormon" is coming to Melbourne soon and it is a big deal I
guess. So there is a gigantic poster for it just across the street
from the state library, where we often are. I know the musical is a
satire of our religion, but I love having the poster there. It makes
talking to people so easy. I would send you a picture, but I left my
card reader at home :(

Hmm... Yeah that's about all for this week!

Love you all!

Cha-Shuai

Elder Calvin Chappell

No comments:

Post a Comment