Sunday, February 7, 2016

February 7, 2016 Melton

Goooooood evening sweet world!

This week was pretty good! We set a baptism date with Jade! The 27th
of February. She asked me to baptize her! I am super excited. We love
this family. She is an amazing singer but she is super shy, but she is
going to sing a solo of I know that my Redeemer lives at her baptism!
It will be awesome.

Elder Seifert and Elder Ching are doing awesome. We have a blast together.

Ooh funny story! Today the Jehovah's Witnesses came to our door! The
best part was the reaction of the guy when he saw us. "oh...
Mormons... hmm... ok" He then proceeded to give us a memorized speech
using his ipad as a guide. The poor guy. He was so nervous. Reminded
me of myself at my first door. They wouldn't accept our pamphlets :(

We have really been struggling to find new investigators! It is hard,
but we will find them. The field is white already to harvest so I know
it will happen soon!

So the explanation for the subject line is that this week I was able
to try two meats that were new to me! Octopus and Horse. Octopus I
guess is pretty common in the world, but not for me! It was all right.
Really chewy. Horse is very common to eat in Tonga. So a Tongan member
fed us, I had no idea what it was, but it was great! So I asked, what
is this meat? Yep. It was Horse. Now one of my most favorite! They
also eat dog, but I haven't been able to try that yet.

Sorry for the short email, but not that much happened this week!

Love you all!

Elder Chappell

No comments:

Post a Comment